Whether you’re a current student, a former one, or a friend of a pupil then you’re more than welcome to come to our Social Events. Join our mailing list or become a friend of our Facebook group to receive information. We look forward to seeing you there.
Click below to join us today and get the latest promotions:
- Our main Facebook page: Richmond English School Facebook page
- We have a busy, closed Facebook Group and a full program social events where you can meet other Au pairs in a friendly environment.
Pub night on Friday 24th of March with Richmond English School
We are having a little get together on Friday 24th March, because we think it’s about time we had another. So, please do join us anytime after 5:00pm for a drink at the White Hart Pub, The Terrace, London SW13 0NR (in Barnes). This will also be an opportunity to practice English and making new friends! The White Hart is a lovely pub with view across the river.
Put the date in your diaries now!
Regular Weekly Events
In association with London Language Exchange & Social
Wednesday International Language
Meet at Zebrano Bar for a fun evening of socializing and English conversation.
A popular event which attracts a huge group of people, guaranteed to be a fun night out. It’s the best opportunity to meet new people from all over the world, make new friends or just come along and have a chill night out. We are a mix of some London regulars and travellers passing through.
If you have never been before don’t worry, you won’t be the only newbie – you will be greeted by one of our lovely hosts who will introduce you to some people to make you feel comfortable. We have a reserved area of the bar and you can easily identify the group.
Free cloakroom, free entry an WI-FI, free first drink for Richmond English School students.
Here are the details
- Event: International Social @ Zebranos (Carnaby)
- Venue: Zebranos (Carnaby) – Downstairs Bar
- Address: 14-16 Ganton Street, off Carnaby Street W1F 7BT
- Time: From 6.30pm till 1:00am
- Place: Zebrano (14-16 Ganton Street, W1F 7BT)
- Cost: Free entry, 1st drink free for our students
For more information click here: London Language Exchange & Social Facebook page.
Saturday Language Exchange
Have fun teaching someone how to speak your language, in return form them helping you practice your English!
The language exchange is from 4pm till 8pm and thereafter the social element will take off! Afterwards, they have a night out together which usually ends up with us going somewhere else after 8pm, so you can also come along just for the social part.
- Gem Barr offers HAPPY HOUR on selected drinks from 5PM till 8pm.
- Don’t forget to bring your ID!
- Free Entrance!