- Many of our younger German students, especially those spending a year in London working in childcare, have part of their fees reclaimed back on their behalf as through the German Kindergeld (Child allowance) scheme.
- Under the rules of the scheme (with regard to educational provision), you currently need to study for a minimum of 10 hours a week with a language school to qualify for (a portion of your fees) to be reclaimed.
- 10 hours per week at Richmond English School means 4 x 2.5 hour classes, and the majority of our students receiving Kindergeld study these hours as morning classes.
- If you plan to reclaim your fees via the scheme, then we can help you fill out the application form, stamp and sign it for you, and write a letter confirming your attendance at Richmond English School should that also be required.
- We teach a number of students every year who claim back the cost of their course with us, and we currently have a Kindergeld special offer of just £995 for 3 months.
- That’s just £8.29 per hour, making us one of the best value schools in London.
- We operate a flexible system of continuous enrolment, and don’t have fixed semester periods, which means you can start studying English with us whenever you want to, and can finish when you want to.
If you would like to know more, or would like to book a trial class with us, then do please get in touch with us today.