Start Dates: New courses in the school from 2021. Online courses beginning September 2020. For more details about live online classes please click here.
- Many of our younger German students, especially those spending a year in London working in childcare, have part of their fees reclaimed back on their behalf through the German Kindergeld (Child Allowance) scheme.
- Under the rules of the scheme (with regard to educational provision), you currently need to study for a minimum of 10 hours a week with a language school to qualify for (a portion of your fees) to be reclaimed.
- 10 hours per week at Richmond English School means 4 x 2.5 hour classes, and the majority of our students receiving Kindergeld study these hours as morning classes.
- If you plan to reclaim your fees via the scheme, then we can help you fill out the application form, stamp and sign it for you, and write a letter confirming your attendance at Richmond English School should that also be required.
- We teach a number of students every year who claim back the cost of their course with us, and we currently have a Kindergeld special offer of just £995 for 3 months.
- That’s just £8.29 per hour, making us one of the best value schools in London.
- We have continuous enrolment, which means you can start studying English with us whenever you want to, and can finish when you want to.