- Where is the School? Richmond English School is in South West London close to the amazing Richmond Park (SW14).
- Is it easy to find? Yes, we are close to Mortlake train station. Please click here to find our classrooms.
- How many students do you have in a class? The maximum is 14 students, the average is 8 pupils per class.
- How many classes do you have? We have classes every day from Monday to Saturday.
- Which courses do you have? We have PET – Pre Intermediate (B1) classes, FCE classes – Upper Intermediate (B2) courses, CAE – Advanced (C1) lessons, speaking and listening classes and IELTS Preparation. We also offer English for specific purposes. Just let us know what you need, and we can tell you what we offer.
- Do you prepare for Cambridge and IELTS exams? Yes, we do. We specialise in Cambridge Exams (PET, FCE and CAE) and preparation for the IELTS exam.
- Are there extra costs? You need to buy your text book (included in the registration fees £50) and pay for your exam if you chose to sit one, but other than that there are not extra costs. You can try the first class free of charge and then if you like it, you can book a course with us.
- Do you offer part-time courses? Yes, you can study for as many or as few days as you want each week.
- How old are your students? The minimum age is 18 years old.
- How long does a class last? Our classes last 2.5 hours. There is a break of 10 minutes in the class when we offer free tea and coffee. There is also a cafe on site open from 9am – 4pm.
Contact us to book a no obligation trial class.