Next course on Saturday the 6th and 13th of May. Book now!
- Frustrated with your current job?
- Have a weak CV but not sure how to re-write it in effective English?
- Lots of work experience but find it difficult to speak about it in English?
Then this is the course for you.
The purpose of our CV writing and interview preparation course is to teach you how to be the best possible candidate you can be and get the job you want.
This course is designed to help you with your job hunt, prepare you to get a new job, return to work or change your career.
With our CV writing and Interview Preparation course you’ll cover everything from identifying your ideal job, through to creating a CV, tracking down job opportunities and practicing vital interview techniques.
What will I learn?
- Follow our unique step-by-step approach to build up the perfect CV and an effective covering letter in the first class.
- Answer the most common interview questions, and practise your interview technique in the second class.
- At the end of this CV writing course you will get to the bottom of what employers are looking for.
Why choose us?
- Very small group: maximum class size 8 people.
- This 5 hour course can help you find a better paid job.
- Only costs £99, including all materials and correction of your CV and covering letter.
- Our course is designed to fit to your busy timetable with 2 classes on consecutive Saturdays between 10:00 and 12:30.
Next course on Saturday the 6th and 13th of May* at 10am.
*Course start date subject to demand, min. 4 students required.