Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) is an in-depth, high-level qualification that shows you have the language skills that universities and employers are looking for.
The CAE exam is suitable for learners who have reached an advanced level of English and are able to use English effectively and confidently in social, educational and professional situations.
Advanced is helpful for anyone who wishes to take a Cambridge English Proficiency (CPE) certificate at a later stage, and valuable for anyone who wants to work or study abroad.
At Advanced Level you can:
- communicate confidently in social, educational situations and communicate effectively at a managerial and professional level.
- participate with confidence in workplace meetings or academic tutorials and seminars
- follow an academic course at university level.
- express yourself with a high level of fluency.
Educational institutions, businesses and government departments around the world accept Cambridge English Advanced certificate as proof of high-level achievement in learning English.
Useful Cambridge English Advanced Exam Information
- No expiration date.
- Accepted by thousands of businesses and educational institutions worldwide.
- Equivalent to CEFR level C1.