Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) is an in-depth, high-level qualification that shows you have the language skills that universities and employers are looking for.
At advanced level you can
- communicate confidently in social, educational situations and communicate effectively at a managerial and professional level
- participate with confidence in workplace meetings or academic tutorials and seminars
- follow an academic course at university level
- express yourself with a high level of fluency
Develop the skills to make the most of studying, working and living in English-speaking countries with CAE
Educational institutions, businesses and government departments around the world accept Cambridge English: Advanced certificate as proof of high-level achievement in learning English.
Who is the CAE exam for and why should I take it?
The CAE exam is suitable for learners who have reached an advanced level of English and are able to use English effectively and confidently in social, educational and professional situations.
Advanced is helpful for anyone who wishes to take a Cambridge English Proficiency (CPE) certificate at a later stage, and valuable for anyone who wants to work or study abroad.
Useful Cambridge English Advanced exam information
- No expiration date
- No age limit
- Accepted by thousands of businesses and educational institutions worldwide
- Equivalent to CEFR level C1
Why study at Richmond English School?
At Richmond English School you will study in a vibrant and entertaining environment.
We don’t just prepare you to take an exam, but improve all aspects of your spoken and written English. We will encourage you to speak as much as possible in class, placing special emphasis on pronunciation, intonation and clear spoken English.
- Small groups: up to 14 students per class
- High exam pass rate
- Extremely competitive prices
- No registration fees
- Flexible payment terms: study from 1 week to 1 year
- Flexible timetable: if you can’t come, get a free replacement class
- Start whenever you want