As an Au Pair you are facing lots of new challenges. It can be difficult to manage your role as part of a new family and get used to life in the UK. Don’t worry, we’re here to help. We teach lots of au pairs and nannies and we can help you settle in to your new life in London.
Why is Richmond English School the best school for au pairs?
We don’t charge registration fees and we offer a special discounted rate for Au Pairs. AND if you need to miss a class due to childcare commitments we offer you FREE catch-up classes. We offer free extra material for your exam preparation and free correction of all submitted written work is included in the price. Our classes start every day at 10:00, so you can come while the children you look after are at school and we have a Saturday morning class as well.
- FREE first class
- Morning classes from 10:00 till 12:30 (Monday – Saturday)
- You can start whenever you want
- We are open all year round
- Total payment flexibility (pay a month or a term)
- You pay only for the classes that you take
- Cambridge preparation is included and our students’ FCE Exam pass rate is over 90%
English classes are available every day, so you decide which day suits you best. If you need to miss a class because of childcare commitments you get another class free.
Different classes are available:
- Pre-intermediate level – Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET)
- Upper intermediate level – Cambridge English: First (FCE)
- Advanced level – Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
Choose from the two options below
|If you don’t know your English Level||If you know your English Level|
|Test Your English Level||Book Your First Trial Class|
Friendly environment and social activities throughout the year
Click below to join us today and get the latest promotions:
Our main Facebook page: Richmond English School Facebook page
We have a busy, closed Facebook Group and a full program social events where you can meet other Au Pairs in a friendly environment.
Click here if you want more information about our location or contact details.